Junior / Medior - Full Time - Location: Scrambled, Amsterdam
Scrambled is looking for a creative and resourceful producer, who can plan and execute branded, short-form, multiplatform video and photo content for the web and other digital platforms, like social media channels.
We believe that traditional advertising doesn’t cut it anymore. We’re creating media in the form of video and imagery that has a strong social element. It encourages sharing and inspires consumers on multiple levels. The main goal of the created content is to engage audiences and make a lasting impression.
Scrambled highly specialises in productions for food brands, food retailers, hospitality brands and agencies who work with food brands. The job is all about food and will revolve around food!
- Bring all of the in-house talent (chefs, stylists, editors etc.) together to create delicious media
- Create and manage budgets and tight timelines for multiple projects at a time
- Communicate with account to accommodate productions
- Work in close collaboration with our clients
- Be able to take a project from start to end
- Making sure productions run smooth as butter
- Sourcing freelancers
- Sourcing set material and props
- Sourcing the best looking fresh ingredients
- Positive and go-getter attitude
- Highly flexible
- High level of interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Can work under time and budget pressure
- Ability to adapt with the speed of the rest of the company
- Lateral problem solving skills
- Structured and organised
- Proven experience in video- and post-production projects
- Dutch / English language skills
- Driver’s license
- Living in, or close to Amsterdam
- Studio experience
- You have previously worked in advertising
- You’re awesome when it comes to baking cakes
- You own a drone
- You are -or have been- a professional juggler
Camera & Editing Internship
Join our versatile team for an internship where you will be a part of the camera/editing team. You'll get a great opportunity to learn from our team of talented camera(wo)men and editors. It'll be all about food everyday and making delicious, mouth-watering video in our in-house kitchen-studios or daylight-studios. Think of this internship as a unique chance to grow creatively as well as professionally but also to learn and understand the dynamics and inner workings of a studio.
The position is in Amsterdam and available immediately. Flexible days and duration.
- Relevant education (MBO/HBO/Art School) or proven experience
- Basic knowledge of camera techniques
- Basic knowledge of the workings of a video camera (DSLR or Pro like Sony FS5/FS7)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro / Media Encoder
- Affinity with food
- Creative mindset
- Can-do attitude
- Able to work as a part of a dynamic team but confident enough to work autonomously
- Able to work flexible hours
- Affinity with food photography
- After Effects knowledge
- Studio experience
By the way, it's a paid position :)
Food Styling Internship
We're creating an incredible amount of dishes in the office for a big variety of A-list clients. Styling and photography is a big and essential part of our business. We're looking for an assistant who can help our stylists and photographers set-up and create striking images.
- Plate dressing for photoshoots
- Set dressing for photo and video shoots
- Assisting production with organising props
- Buying or renting props according to a client-brief
- Note taking for post-production
- Affinity with photography
- Proven styling capabilities
- Culinary, styling, fashion or trendwatching education at MBO, HBO or Art School level
- Keen eye for aesthetics
- Can-do attitude
- Willing to work flexible hours
The position is located in Amsterdam at our studios for a flexible amount of days and period. Oh and it's paid :-)
We're looking for a Senior Engineer to join our development team and work on innovative and challenging e-commerce technology.
- 3+ years experience
- Open minded